- To read/watch (paid)
- To read/watch (free)
- My computers
To read/watch (paid)
- Book: Racing the Beam - About the Atari 2600, a bit dry, but has good stuff in it.
- Book: CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy’s Underdog Computer - The story of the TRS-80 Color Computer. Not too long, nice pictures, good read if you like that little computer.
- Video: From bedrooms to billions - It is about the UK home computer sw business in the ‘80. The specials are good.
To read/watch (free)
- Book: It’s behind you - The development of R-Type for the ZX Spectrum, loved it!
- Video: Commercial Breaks - A documentary about Imagine and Ocean Software
- Video: Spectrum Diamond Documentary
- Video: Matthew Smith Interview Manic Miner ZX Spectrum
Atari 2600 (1977)
Specs: MOS 6507 CPU 1.19MHz, 128B RAM, custom VPU (TIA)
- Atari Junior (short rainbow): works fine
Specs: Z80A CPU 3.5MHz, 1kB RAM, custom VPU
- ZX81: dead, but very cute
ZX Spectrum (1982)
Specs: Z80A CPU 3.5MHz, 16/48/128kB, custom VPU
- ZX Spectrum +2: works fine
- ZX Spectrum 48k: bad RF, mostly broken keyboard
Commodore 64 (1982)
Specs: MOS 6510 CPU 0.985MHz, 64kB RAM, VIC-II VPU, SID sound chip
- Commodore 64 - working fine, brownish, could use some http://www.retr0bright.com/
- OC-118 - a 1541 floppy clone, works fine, bit rusty
- 1530 Datasette - broken record button
Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer 2 (1983)
Specs: Motorola 6809E CPU 0.895MHz, 16/64kB RAM, Motorola 6847 VPU
- CoCo2 26-3134A: works fine, waiting for upgrades
Atari 600XL (1983)
Specs: MOS 6502B CPU 1.77MHz, 16kB RAM, ANTIC+GTIA VPU, POKEY sound
Amtrad CPC 464 (1984)
Specs: Z80A CPU 4MHz, 54kB RAM, Motorola 6845 VPU, AY-3-8912 sound chip
Videoton TVC (1986)
Specs: Z80A CPU 3.125MHz, 32/64/128kB RAM, Motorola 6845 VPU
- TVC 64k: ?
- TVC 64k: ?